This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath & North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Has your business been impacted by Covid-19?
Would you like to make your business more resilient?
Would you like to build a plan for recovery?
This webinar will help you with:
- Assessing and addressing the ongoing impact of Covid-19 on your business and enable you to make decisions about next steps
- Provide you with tools to enable you to build resilience
- Help you to build a plan for recovery.
We will also look at:
- How to recognise signs of stress and when to act
- Key elements to a thriving culture
- How to avoid Change Fatigue
- Boundaries to put in place to avoid burnout
- How to create a ‘Covid resilient’ culture
- How to develop your mindset to adapt to future challenges
Who should attend?
This practical and interactive webinar is aimed at small businesses impacted by Covid-19 that need help with planning for recovery and enabling positive change.
About your presenter:
This webinar will be delivered by Nicki Marshall and Sharon Critchlow from Discover Your Bounce. Discover Your Bounce has helped over 2000 employees across over 30 companies internationally, delivering workshops and talks on mental and physical health, resilience, vision and happiness.
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from like-minded business owners, and build connections. You will leave this webinar with a clear understanding of the topics covered.
This webinar in funded and forms part of Universal Business Support – A West of England Combined Authority initiative, delivered in partnership with Bath and North East Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire Council to support businesses across the region.
You will be asked to complete an online registration form which will be sent to you.
Once registered, you will receive the Zoom Webinar Link and password to join. Please join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the start time.
If you need to cancel your place, please give us at least 2 working days notice to enable us to offer your place to someone else.