This event forms part of the Bath & North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire Business Support Services and is available free of charge for residents and businesses based in these areas only and who have enrolled for the Services.
Would you like support to recover, regenerate and grow your business?
Would you like a plan in place ready for 2022?
Would you value the opportunity to network with like-minded peers?
This is a face-to-face workshop aimed at helping you to put a plan in place to help develop and grow your business. Places are limited to 10 attendees
What will I learn?
Regardless of where you are in your business growth journey right now, the Business Growth Roadmap Workshop will help you:
- Create a framework for you to develop your own business growth strategy together with some simple steps to help you implement it.
- Be clear about your direction of travel.
- Focus on gaining clarity around your personal shareholder aspirations, the underpinning values and beliefs that drive your business/brand identity and how this translates into building value in your business.
- Planning the route. We will guide you through future proofing your business, unlocking the market opportunities that give you the returns you need to sustain and grow, before simplifying these into a clear strategic focus.
- Driving Results. Planning is the easy bit; the key is to engage your team and build a leadership team around you that share your values and vision for the future. Your team must be capable of making things happen without you being the only one in the driving seat.
Attendees will receive:
- An interactive workshop.
- A structured business roadmap workbook to help capture and record key learnings.
- A simple business planning implementation/project management tool.
- The opportunity to complete a Value Builder questionnaire.
- A Value Builder report.
- A private 1-hour follow up review session with a Business Doctor advisor
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at established businesses with an aspiration to grow.
A bit about your presenter:
Cool Ventures are delighted to have teamed up with Business Doctor Paul Neck to deliver this practical and interactive webinar to help local small businesses like yours to plan for beyond Covid-19.
This workshop will be held in person at The Bristol & Bath Science Park.
Face masks must be worn in the public areas of the venue but can be removed in the meeting room. Further instructions will be provided with the joining instructions.
Your booking for this workshop is provisional until you have enrolled for the free Business Support Service. Enrolment is via a short online form – if you are not enrolled already, a link will be emailed directly to you.
If you are unable to attend this event, we require at least 2 working days notice for cancellations to enable us to offer your place to someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your place if you are not eligible for this service.
All participants of the service are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of free support. This equates to a maximum of 4 events per participant.
The South Gloucestershire and B&NES Business Support Services form part of Universal Support, a West of England Combined authority funded initiative, delivered in partnership with B&NES and South Gloucestershire Councils.
”The course brought me back to being focussed on the business and that it gave me ideas on where my strengths are and made me think of what other peoples perceptions are of my business, made me think of what can I add change take away whats costing me money and what can be shaved off without any major impact.”
– Sandra Davies from The Sawn Thornbury
”The webinar provided a great pathway to developing a practical business plan that will be of great use.”
– Simon Quarrie