This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
• Has your business been affected by Covid-19?
• Would you like support to recover, regenerate and grow your business?
• Would you like a plan in place ready for the rest of 2021 and into 2022?
Having been in and out of lockdown for over 12 months, developing a plan for your business recovery is more important now than ever.
Cool Ventures are delighted to have teamed up with Business Doctor Paul Neck to deliver this practical and interactive webinar to help local small businesses like yours to plan for beyond Covid-19.
Is the workshop for you?
Regardless of where you are at right now, whether you are coping with a surge in demand or the opposite, trying to make sense of the number of opportunities available to you, or questioning the long-term viability of your current model, the Business Growth Roadmap Workshop will help you:
• Create a framework for you to develop your own business growth strategy together with some simple steps to help you implement it.
• Be clear about your direction of travel. You may currently find yourself at a strategic crossroads, so understanding your direction and where your businesses is heading is critical.
• Focus on gaining clarity around your personal shareholder aspirations, the underpinning values and beliefs that drive your business/brand identity and how this translates into building value in your business.
• Planning the route. As with any journey, it makes sense to plan the most efficient route to take. The workshop will guide you through future proofing your business, unlocking the market opportunities that give you the returns you need to sustain and grow, before simplifying these into a clear strategic focus.
• Driving Results. Planning is the easy bit, the key is to engage your team and build a leadership team around you that share your values and vision for the future. Your team must be capable of making things happen without you being the only one in the driving seat.
Attendees will receive:
• An interactive online workshop
• A structured business roadmap workbook to help capture and record key learnings
• A simple business planning implementation/project management tool
• The opportunity to complete a Value Builder questionnaire
• A Value Builder report
• A private 1-hour follow up review session with a Business Doctor advisor
Feedback from the previous webinars:
”The course brought me back to being focussed on the business and that it gave me ideas on where my strengths are and made me think of what other peoples perceptions are of my business, made me think of what can I add change take away whats costing me money and what can be shaved off without any major impact.”
Sandra Davies from The Sawn Thornbury
”The webinar provided a great pathway to developing a practical business plan that will be of great use.”
To maximise interaction between attendees to achieve common success, places are limited to 12 business owners.
The 3 hour webinar will be run by Business Doctor – Paul Neck who has worked with over 100 business owners to develop and implement practical plans to grow their businesses.
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from like-minded business owners, and build connections.
This webinar is publicly funded and forms part of Universal Business Support – A West of England Combined Authority initiative, delivered in partnership with Bath and North East Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire Council to support businesses across the region.
You will be asked to complete an online registration form which will be sent to you.
Once registered, you will receive the Zoom Webinar Link and password to join. Please join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the start time.