This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Join us for our first online virtual networking session, bring your own coffee and cake.
We will start with a 20 minute networking tips session on how to effectively network to achieve results, followed by the chance to Zoom network with other likeminded small businesses and discuss hot topics along with the current challenges we are all facing and how we can overcome them. This will be a facilitated networking session to help everyone get the most from it.
Networking is an essential skill for most business people to get out into the world to create and maintain business relationships. The whole process can be a daunting chore and is therefore often not executed successfully! This networking session will give you the skills and help your confidence in any networking situation you find yourself in.
In the first 20 minutes we will cover:
- How to create and practise your elevator pitch
- Prepare for your attendance at online and offline events
- Explore where and when you can network
- Event day – you’ve arrived, what to do next
- Where is the exit? The ability to leave conversations and move on
- Building relationships and following up
- Social networking online – tips on how to maximise social media and online networking
Please note that this webinar forms part of the funded B&NES Business Support Programme and you will be asked to complete an online registration form which will be sent to you.
Once registered, you will receive the Zoom Webinar Link and password to join. Please join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the start time.
If you need to cancel your place, please give us at least 2 working days notice to enable us to offer your place to someone else.