This event is only available and is free for small businesses, small charities, sole traders and residents based in Bath & North East Somerset.
To access 12 hours of free business support please submit the below registration form: https://coolventures.co.uk/registration-form- business-support/
Do you want to win more customers?
Would you like a marketing plan that boosts your business?
If your answer to the above questions is ‘Yes’, join us at this practical workshop to learn essential sales and marketing techniques which will help you to successfully promote your products and services both online and offline.
This workshop will cover:
- Identifying potential customers, understanding their needs, and capturing clear profiles.
- Conducting a marketing audit and customer and competitor research, to optimise how you present your product or service.
- Highlighting the benefits that your customers will value most.
- Looking at what your brand means, and how yours is perceived by customers.
- Naming your brand and creating a logo.
- Evaluating different traditional and digital marketing techniques to reach your potential customers.
- Giving your business the M Factor: using mobile technology to manage the customer journey and your marketing activity.
- Creating and developing a marketing action plan throughout the webinar using a simple workable template to take away and implement.
Who should attend?
This webinar is for you if you want to learn and apply marketing techniques to attract and connect with new customers, as well as retain existing ones.
A bit about your presenter:
This webinar is run by Bill Vallis, a brand marketing specialist with 25+ years of career experience. Bill helps ambitious individuals, startups and SMEs to win more customers and grow their businesses through more effective marketing. He holds the Chartered Institute of Marketing postgraduate diploma – his LinkedIn profile is here.
Why do small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs choose Cool Ventures fully funded training?
Your booking for this workshop is provisional until you have enrolled for the free Business Support Service. Enrolment is via a short online form – if you are not enrolled already, a link will be emailed directly to you.
If you are unable to attend this event, we require at least 2 working days notice for cancellations to enable us to offer your place to someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your place if you are not eligible for this service.
All participants of the service are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of free support. This equates to a maximum of 4 events per participant.
B&NES Business Support Service forms part of Universal Support, a West of England Combined authority funded initiative, delivered in partnership with the B&NES Council.