This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Being a salesperson and having to generate sales is often considered an uncomfortable thought, task or chore that does not come naturally to everyone. But if we thought of it differently, interacting with potential customers can be rewarding both financially, personally and professionally.
This 3-hour webinar will give you the skills to confidently identify, approach, communicate and build relationships to encourage people to buy, commit and return as a customer.
You will be provided with insights, tools and templates to help you manage the customer communication journey in this ever-changing world, thus enabling you to sell more products and/or services.
What we will cover:
• How to identify and improve the number of leads and enquiries to pursue
• Relationship building in person and virtually – build rapport and trust
• Effective questioning and listening – understand needs & wants
• Position your product or service offering to fulfil customer needs & wants
• Create a customer communication journey through a 6-step sales process
• Understand why the customer is not ready to buy – objection handling
• Learn how to convert enquiries into sales – ask for the business
Various methods will be used to help you learn virtually. Including group activities, discussions, training games and theory to ensure all learning styles are catered for – rest assured there will be no virtual role play!
By the end of the webinar, you will be enabled and have direction of your next steps by creating a Sales Action Plan to take away, get started and implement.
The 3 hour webinar will be run by Rachel Sweet who runs her own business and has a number of years experience of advising individuals on marketing and sales.
This webinar is publicly funded and forms part of Universal Business Support – A West of England Combined Authority initiative, delivered in partnership with Bath and North East Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire Council to support businesses across the region.
You will be asked to complete an online registration form which will be sent to you.
Once registered, you will receive the Zoom Webinar Link and password to join. Please join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the start time.