This event is only available and is free for small businesses, small charities, sole traders and residents based in Bath & North East Somerset.
To access 12 hours of free business support please submit the below registration form: https://coolventures.co.uk/registration-form- business-support/
When was the last time you stopped to truly THINK about your business rather than just be busy?
How do you know you are busy doing the right things and going in the right direction?
This workshop will enable you think through a strategic approach to building your business and make clear choices to determine your success.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to:
- Look at your business objectively and more strategically.
- How to identify key trends, threats and opportunities for your business.
- How to get the help you need to ensure your business can keep going
You will leave with:
- A set of clear decisions about the future you want and what success means for you.
- An understanding of the implications of the choices you are making.
- The tools to define your priorities and direction – what you will dial up and what you will stop.
Who should attend?
Small business owners and sole traders, from start-ups to mature businesses
It will be relevant whether you are:
- Struggling to survive as a viable business and looking to turn things around
- Growing well but worried about sustaining that growth
- Looking to take your business to the next level
- Too exhausted to know how well you are doing, but want a better work-life balance!
A bit about your presenter:
Natasha Bye is a strategist and motivational speaker based in Bath. She is a scientist by background with a PhD in biology and biochemistry. Natasha spent 20 years in the corporate world in senior Director positions before setting up Strategy Doctor to help other businesses find a clear path to growth. As a part-time stand-up comedian you can be reassured of:
- A warm, friendly, approachable and humorous teaching style.
- No jargon, no corporate-speak, or over complicated guff!
- Examples, experiences, case studies and pitfalls to bring it all to life.
Why choose our free training and advice?
Your booking for this workshop is provisional until you have enrolled for the free Business Support Service. Enrolment is via a short online form – if you are not enrolled already, a link will be emailed directly to you.
If you are unable to attend this event, we require at least 2 working days notice for cancellations to enable us to offer your place to someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your place if you are not eligible for this service.
All participants of the service are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of free support. This equates to a maximum of 4 events per participant.
The B&NES Business Support Service form part of Universal Support, a West of England Combined authority funded initiative, delivered in partnership with B&NES Council.