This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Has your business been impacted by Covid-19?
Would you like to make your business more resilient?
Would you like to build a plan for recovery?
This practical and interactive webinar is aimed at small businesses impacted by Covid-19 and aims to :
- help you to assess and address the ongoing impact of Covid-19 on your business and enable you to make decisions about next steps.
- provide tools to enable you to build resilience
- help you to build a plan for recovery
What does this webinar cover?
- Assessing and understanding the financial, operational and emotional impact
- Available local, regional and national support and funding
- What does resilience mean and how can you apply tools to your business
- Adapting your business model to the new normal
- Building a plan for recovery
This 3 hour webinar will be run by Sue Marchant, MD of Cool Ventures, who has supported hundreds of businesses through lockdown, helping to address the challenges brought about by Covid-19 and become more resilient.
Please note that this webinar forms part of the funded B&NES Business Support Programme and you will be asked to complete an online registration form. Once registered on the you will receive the Zoom Webinar Link and password to join.
Please join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the start time. If you need to cancel your place, please give us at least 3 working days notice to enable us to offer your place to someone else.