This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Has your business been affected by Covid-19?
Would you like to review and refresh your business?
Designed and delivered by Business Doctors Paul Neck and Richard Tidswell, this interactive webinar is for businesses like yours .
Guiding you through the 6R process, this is a peer to peer business planning webinar is aimed at supporting you to develop a business plan to revive and regenerate your business. You will leave the webinar with the tools to help create and implement your plan.
What does this webinar cover?
- Return – How to balance the responsibility on employers between getting their business going, and their duty of care to employees and customers
- Renew – Taking a step back to renew personal aspirations, core purpose, set a vision for the future and build a shared purpose with the team
- Review – Take stock of the world around you. What’s changed? What does it mean for your business? How might you need to adapt?
- Refresh – Energising your business model and approach. Listen, learn, and reposition around new opportunities
- Revive – Give new energy and strength to the business. Identify the skills you will need, set out a clear proposition and point of difference. Be clear about what will make you different and make you better as you come out of this
- Regenerate – Time to lead and set a clear direction. Re-energising your business around your new strategy and actions plans.
Attendees will receive:
- A Value builder report for all attendees who complete an online questionnaire
- A structured business planning workbook to help capture and record key learnings
- A simple downloadable business planning Implementation/project management tool
The 3 hour webinar will be run by Business Doctor – Paul Neck who has worked with over 100 business owners to develop and implement practical plans to grow their businesses.
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from like-minded business owners, and build connections.
To maximise interaction between attendees to achieve common success, places are limited to 12 business owners.
This webinar is publicly funded and forms part of Universal Business Support – A West of England Combined Authority initiative, delivered in partnership with Bath and North East Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire Council to support businesses across the region.
You will be asked to complete an online registration form which will be sent to you.
Once registered, you will receive the Zoom Webinar Link and password to join. Please join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the start time.