This event is only available and is free for small businesses, small charities, sole traders and residents based in Bath & North East Somerset.
To access 12 hours of free business support please submit the below registration form: https://coolventures.co.uk/registration-form- business-support/
With the festive season approaching, many seasoned traders are already seeking and booking events to sell products in what is likely to be, the best quarter of their year.
This workshop will help you to identify, plan and prepare to maximise your chances of successfully applying and getting accepted for trade stands. You will also learn sales techniques to help you win sales and improve your confidence whilst trading at events, fairs and markets.
This webinar will cover:
- Identifying and applying for suitable events, fairs and markets to sell your products.
- Preparation before the event – what’s required to keep you legal? What tools and equipment will you need? What challenges you may face.
- Setting out your stall – visual merchandising to create attractive displays, showcasing products with various price ranges.
- Creating a first impression and engaging your potential customers – how should you behave on your stall
- Making the sale and taking payment – most customers will want to pay by card, we will review the current mobile card payment options
- Keeping in contact with people you meet and customers who buy from you.
- Evaluating and measuring event success.
If possible, please bring a small selection of products you intend to sell at events along with any promotional materials such as post cards or business cards you may already have.
Who should attend?
Any small business owners, sole traders or aspiring entrepreneurs who would like to start selling their products at local events, markets and fairs.
A bit about your presenter:
Your trainer, Rachel Sweet, has booked, attended and traded at over 100 events over the past 12 months in all weather conditions across villages, towns and markets. Rachel will share her experiences and advice with you to help you plan your events calendar, maximise opportunities for making sales and grow your business.
Why choose Cool Ventures fully funded training?
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom.
Your booking for this webinar is provisional until you have enrolled for the free Business Support Service. Enrolment is via a short online form – if you are not enrolled already, a link will be emailed directly to you.
Once enrolled, you will receive the Zoom webinar link and password to join the call. Do ensure you join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
If you are unable to attend this event, we require at least 2 working days notice for cancellations to enable us to offer your place to someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your place if you are not eligible for this service.
All participants of the service are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of free support. This equates to a maximum of 4 x 3 hour events per participant.
The B&NES Business Support Service form part of Universal Support, a West of England Combined authority funded initiative, delivered in partnership with B&NES Council.