This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Do you feel overwhelmed with social media marketing?
Or simply don’t know where to start and how to get organised to achieve better engagement?
Not sure which social media channels to concentrate on? What to post about?
This 3 hour webinar will cover creating a social media strategy that works for you and your business, including:
- Understanding your customer
- Defining your objectives
- Creating a social media content plan for your business
- Developing content that will attract your target audience
- Types of posts that resonate with your audience
- Monitoring your results
- Different social media platforms and which to use for your business
- Hints, tips and tools to help you implement your strategy, including scheduling tools like Hootsuite and content design tool Canva
Outcomes of this webinar
- You will know which social media platforms to concentrate on
- You will make a start on creating a social media strategy and content plan that works for you and your business
- Next Steps – during this webinar you will complete a survey to identify the gaps (if any) in your knowledge and experience required to implement your social media strategy.
Your presenter is a social media expert Esther James who created her consultancy Socialable in 2015 offering training courses, one to one tuition and full social media management services. She believes social media gives businesses an amazing chance to start a two-way immediate conversation with potential clients that can be immediate and lead to business in the real world.
Please note that this webinar forms part of the funded B&NES Business Support Programme and you will be asked to complete an online registration form which will be sent to you.
Once registered, you will receive the Zoom Webinar Link and password to join. Please join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the start time.
If you need to cancel your place, please give us at least 2 working days notice to enable us to offer your place to someone else.