This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset (B&NES) and South Gloucestershire. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Do you feel overwhelmed with social media marketing?
Or simply don’t know where to start and how to get organised to achieve better engagement?
Not sure which social media channels to concentrate on? What to post about?
This 3 hour webinar will cover creating a social media strategy that works for you and your business, including:
- Understanding your customer and defining your objectives
- Creating a social media content plan that will attract your target audience
- Monitoring your results
- Different social media platforms and which to use for your business
- How to handle difficult reviews, comments and customers
- Hints, tips and tools to help you implement your strategy, including scheduling tools like Hootsuite and content design tool Canva.
Outcomes of this webinar
- You will know which social media platforms to concentrate on
- You will make a start on creating a social media strategy and content plan that works for you and your business
- Next Steps – during this webinar you will complete a survey to identify the gaps (if any) in your knowledge and experience required to implement your social media strategy.
This webinar is aimed at those who have social media accounts for their business and want to learn how to improve their social media presence.
This webinar is run by Rachel Sweet who runs her own business and has a number of years experience of advising individuals on marketing and how to grow their business.
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from like-minded business owners, and build connections. You will leave this webinar with a clear understanding of the topics covered.
This webinar is publicly funded and forms part of Universal Business Support – A West of England Combined Authority initiative, delivered in partnership with Bath and North East Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire Council to support businesses across the region.
You will be asked to complete an online registration form which will be sent to you.
Once registered, you will receive the Zoom Webinar Link and password to join. Please join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the start time.
If you need to cancel your place, please give us at least 2 working days notice to enable us to offer your place to someone else.