This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Do you have a business idea?
Would you love to have your own business but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to learn more about self employment?
Would you benefit from receiving free start-up help and guidance?
Around 1 in 6 people are self employed and you could be too! If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, our Starting in Business webinar is for you! During this session we will introduce you to the essential things you will need to consider when setting up and provide the basic information and tools needed to help you get started.
During the webinar, we will cover:
- Is setting up a business right for me?
- How will I know if my idea is viable?
- What funding is available & how can I apply?
- How do I do market research?
- Do I need a business plan and what should it include?
- What should my legal status be and who do I have to tell?
- What legislation do I have to comply with?
The webinar will be run by our business start-up expert Dr. Emma Smith
This introductory workshop forms part of our Business Start up Programme and we recommend you also attend the following webinars:
- Finance Essentials for New Businesses
- Win more Customers
Please note that in order to access the support, you will be required to complete an online registration form which will be emailed to you once you have booked your place.
For more information on how Cool Ventures can provide free support for your business, call us on 01225 580850! Please also visit our website http://www.coolventures.co.uk.
#wegrowthhub #startup #governmentsupport