Developing a Growth Strategy delivered by Cool Ventures in colaboration with the Swindon and Wiltshire LEP.
This event is free of charge if you are registered on the Swindon and Wiltshire SME Growth Programme with Cool Ventures. If you have not yet registered, call us on 01225 580850 or email email@example.com for a registration form. If you are registered with a different provider and would like to attend, please let us know.
This workshop is aimed at owners of established businesses looking to grow – by whatever measure you use. It could be turnover, staff, number of outlets or any other variable that you want to increase, but the bottom line is the real key.
You want to grow your business, you have some ideas about how you want your business to look in two or three years time but are not sure how to map out the necessary changes.
This workshop will outline the steps you need to take to move closer to your goals and help you understand some of the challenges you could face in transforming your business.
In the few hours available at this workshop you will not be able to complete your business transformation plan, however you will come away armed with some of the key tools to help you..
If you are looking for funding for your business the Bank Manager or equity investor will want to be able to understand what your business is and how they are going to get their money back – if you are not looking for funding, you will want the same answers.
You will hear people say they run their business without a business plan and you don’t need one! Find out why this is not necessarily true and why a business plan doesn’t always need to look like one!
By the end of the workshop, you will have:
- A clear vision aligned to your long term goals
- A clear path of how you are going to get there
- A set of short, medium and long term business objectives linked directly to your vision
- A single page business plan linked directly to delivering the short term objectives, with clear actions, accountabilities and timescales.
- The confidence and motivation to move forward
- Identify the vital projects that need to happen over the coming 12 months that will drive the business forward
- Identify the key actions that need to be done in order to deliver the above projects
- Assign responsibilities, timescales and measurements
Attendees will leave this workshop with the tools and confidence to develop their single page business plan.
#wegrowthhub #finance #financinggrowth #governmentsupport