The Customer Service Experience Workshop is for employees working within retail, care, tourism and hospitality in the Bath and North East Somerset area.
You can send up to 2 employees from your organisation who will be encouraged to come back to the workplace to share the ideas and learning with their colleagues and create a customer service action plan to improve the experience you are giving to your customers.
Various training methods will be used during this 3 hour workshop to help your people learn in a comfortable and fun environment.
- Understanding what excellent customer service looks like
- Ensure first impressions leave a lasting impression (for the right reasons!)
- Building rapport and customer relationships
- Understanding the needs of your customers through appropriate questioning
- Active Listening
- Setting and managing customer expectation
- How to deal with customer dissatisfaction and complaints
- Get customer focussed yourself Happy Staff = Happy Customers
- Implement memorable customer service experiences into your business – Go The Extra Mile!
- Individual and company action planning for the future
The Customer Service Experience is a free learning event run by Cool Ventures Ltd, as part of Future Bright. Future Bright provides free support for businesses and employees to realise their full potential including HR support, access to training and development, workshops and networking. Future Bright is managed by the West of England Combined Authority and delivered locally by Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire Councils.
Please Note this workshop is restricted to employers based in Bath and North East Somerset, a maximum of 2 funded places per employer. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.