This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Do you want to win more customers?
Does your business have the M Factor?
This webinar is for you if you want to increase your customer base and learn how to go about it professionally. You will learn essential sales and marketing techniques which will help you to successfully promote your products and services both online and offline.
What does this webinar cover?
- How to identify potential customers and understand their needs
- Conduct customer and competitor market research to help you position your offering
- Learn how to sell through understanding the sales process, customer buying behaviour and decision making along with sales closing techniques – ask for the business
- Understand and explore various different marketing techniques to reach your potential customers through a combination of traditional and digital methods.
- Give your business the M Factor, everyone has a mobile phone, explore how you can manage the customer journey by marketing and communicating with potential and existing customers through your phone.
- You will create and develop a marketing action plan throughout the webinar using a simple workable template to take away and implement.
The 3 hour webinar will be run by Rachel Sweet who runs her own business and has a number of years experience of advising individuals on marketing and sales.
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom. The online workshop format gives you the chance to fully participate in group discussion via video, ask questions throughout the session, learn from like-minded business owners, and build connections. You will leave this webinar with a clear understanding of the topics covered.
This webinar is publicly funded and forms part of Universal Business Support – A West of England Combined Authority initiative, delivered in partnership with Bath and North East Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire Council to support businesses across the region.
You will be asked to complete an online registration form which will be sent to you.
Once registered, you will receive the Zoom Webinar Link and password to join. Please join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the start time.