This event is only available and is free for small businesses, small charities, sole traders and residents based in South Gloucestershire and Bath & North East Somerset.
To access 12 hours of free business support please submit the below registration form: https://coolventures.co.uk/registration-form- business-support/
Would you like support to recover, regenerate and grow your business?
Would you like to put a plan in place ?
Would you value the opportunity to network with like-minded peers?
This practical in-person workshop is aimed at helping you to put a plan in place to help develop and grow your business.
What will I learn?
Regardless of where you are in your business growth journey right now, the Business Growth Roadmap workshop will help you:
- Create a framework for you to develop your own business growth strategy together with some simple steps to help you implement it.
- Be clear about your direction of travel.
- Focus on gaining clarity around your personal shareholder aspirations, the underpinning values and beliefs that drive your business/brand identity and how this translates into building value in your business.
- Plan the route. We will guide you through future proofing your business, unlocking the market opportunities that give you the returns you need to sustain and grow, before simplifying these into a clear strategic focus.
- Drive results. Planning is the easy bit; the key is to engage your team and build a leadership team around you that share your values and vision for the future. Your team must be capable of making things happen without you being the only one in the driving seat.
Attendees will receive:
- An interactive workshop
- A structured business roadmap workbook to help capture and record key learnings.
- A simple business planning implementation/project management tool.
Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed at established businesses with an aspiration to grow.
A bit about your presenter:
Cool Ventures are delighted to have teamed up with Business Doctor Paul Neck to deliver this practical and interactive webinar to help local small businesses like yours to plan for beyond Covid-19.
Your booking for this workshop is provisional until you have enrolled for the free Business Support Service. Enrolment is via a short online form – if you are not enrolled already, a link will be emailed directly to you.
If you are unable to attend this event, we require at least 2 working days notice for cancellations to enable us to offer your place to someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your place if you are not eligible for this service.
All participants of the service are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of free support. This equates to a maximum of 4 events per participant.
The South Gloucestershire and B&NES Business Support Services form part of Universal Support, a West of England Combined authority funded initiative, delivered in partnership with B&NES and South Gloucestershire Councils.
”The course brought me back to being focussed on the business and that it gave me ideas on where my strengths are and made me think of what other peoples perceptions are of my business, made me think of what can I add change take away whats costing me money and what can be shaved off without any major impact.”
– Sandra Davies from The Swan Thornbury
”The webinar provided a great pathway to developing a practical business plan that will be of great use.”
– Simon Quarrie