This event is only available and is free for small businesses, small charities, sole traders and residents based in South Gloucestershire and Bath & North East Somerset.
To access 12 hours of free business support please submit the below registration form: https://coolventures.co.uk/registration-form- business-support/
Do you feel overwhelmed with social media marketing?
Don’t know where to start and how to get organised to achieve better engagement?
Not sure which social media channels to concentrate on or what to post about?
What will I learn?
In this 3-hour webinar, you will learn:
- How to understand your customer and define your objectives.
- How to create a social media content plan that will attract your target audience.
- How to monitor your results.
- The different social media platforms and which ones will benefit you and your business.
- How to handle difficult reviews, comments and customers.
- Hints, tips and tools to help you implement your strategy, including scheduling tools like Hootsuite and content design tool Canva.
- How to create a social media strategy and content that works for you and your business.
- What the next steps are for your business – during this webinar you will complete a survey to identify the gaps (if any) in your knowledge and experience required to implement your social media strategy.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at those who have social media accounts for their business and want to learn how to improve their social media presence.
A bit about your presenter:
This webinar is run by Rachel Sweet who runs her own business and has several years worth of experience, advising individuals on marketing and how to grow their business.
What attendees of this webinar say:
”I highly recommend this webinar. It will take the fear out of building up your social media presence and help you develop a clear strategy. The additional materials of the workbook, sharing the slides and recording of the webinar give you the practical tools to immediately implement your strategy.”
Jane Mortley from Steps Consulting Ltd
”How amazing this service is to us as business owners. The thoroughness of the information provided and the support and guidance was given in a friendly manner. Rachel was very approachable and answered everyone’s questions and the bonus also is that the webinar was recorded for further viewing. Very impressed.”
Buddug Green- Feet First Reflexology
“Informative, interesting and applicable to all business ventures. I learnt a lot in a short space of time and would thoroughly recommend! I’m already booked on to the next course!”
Kate Watts from Core Rehab Neurophysio and Pilates
Please note, this workshop will be held on Zoom.
Your booking for this webinar is provisional until you have enrolled for the free Business Support Service. Enrolment is via a short online form – if you are not enrolled already, a link will be emailed directly to you.
Once enrolled, you will receive the Zoom webinar link and password to join the call. Do ensure you join the webinar at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
If you are unable to attend this event, we require at least 2 working days notice for cancellations to enable us to offer your place to someone else. We reserve the right to cancel your place if you are not eligible for this service.
All participants of the service are eligible to receive up to 12 hours of free support. This equates to a maximum of 4 events per participant.
The South Gloucestershire and B&NES Business Support Services form part of Universal Support, a West of England Combined authority funded initiative, delivered in partnership with B&NES and South Gloucestershire Councils.