This event is available free of charge to businesses based in Bath and North East Somerset. If you are based elsewhere please call us to discuss how else we may be able to help.
Are you thinking of starting your own business?
Would you benefit from receiving start-up help and guidance from an experienced business adviser?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, our Starting in Business webinar is for you! During this session we will introduce you to the essential things you will need to consider and provide the basic information and tools needed to help you get started.
During the webinar, we will cover:
- Is setting up a business right for me?
- How will I know if my idea is viable?
- How do I set up a business?
- What should my legal status be and who do I have to tell?
- What legislation do I have to comply with?
- Do I need a business plan and how do I write one?
- How do I manage my finances?
- Do I need to do market research?
- Where can I obtain funding from if needed?
The webinar will be run by our business start-up expert Dr. Emma Smith
This introductory workshop forms part of our Business Start up Programme and we recommend you follow up with a virtual one-to-one meeting. Please note that in order to access the support, you will be required to complete an online registration form which will be emailed to you once you have booked your place.
For more information on how Cool Ventures can provide free support for your business, call us on 01225 580850! Please also visit our website http://www.coolventures.co.uk.
#wegrowthhub #startup #governmentsupport