Cool Ventures has launched a new, fully funded specialist business support programme for Hong Kong British Nationals based in South Gloucestershire, to help them start and run a business in the UK.
This programme will start with two engagement events which will provide an introduction to setting up a business in the UK. Both sessions will be translated into Cantonese. The events will also present a great opportunity to meet other entrepreneurs and find out about further support.
- Starting a Business in the UK Emersons Green – 20th April 10 am – 12 pm (Emersons Green Village Hall, BS16 7AP). Find out more and book a place.
- Starting a Business in the UK Stoke Gifford – 27th April 10 am – 12 pm (St Michaels Centre, BS34 8PD). Find out more and book a place.
Participants in this programme will also be able to attend a series of in-person workshops to help them plan, market and run their new businesses. Some of our experts will be available for more in-depth advice on key business topics.
- 12th May – Business Structure and Legal Requirements – St Michaels Centre
- 17th May – Business Structure and Legal Requirements – Emersons Green Village Hall
- 22nd June – ‘Ask the Expert’ Drop-in Clinic – Emersons Green Village Hall
- 26th June – ‘Ask the Expert’ Drop-in Clinic – St Michaels Centre
If you are a HKBN (O) visa holder based in South Gloucestershire and are interested in setting up a business in the UK or becoming self-employed, get in touch with us.
The programme is funded by the Hong Kong British National Overseas Hub (https://swcouncils.gov.uk/hong-kong-british-nationals-overseas-welcome-hub). It will finish end of June 2023.